FileCatalyst Spaces Release Notes
Build 5 (Sept 10, 2019)
- Added: Request files from outside users to upload files into a chosen folder in a FileArea
- Added: REST API is now used for creating temporary users/files on the FileCatalyst Direct Server. New field added to FileCatalyst Servers - Remote Admin HTTP Port. The time for creating the temporary accounts on FileCatalyst Server was greatly reduced.
- Added: Transfer File Rename Mask to do a mass rename of uploaded files
- Fixed: Admin Overview page taking a long time to load
- Fixed: Broken pagination link on user list
- Fixed: If a date field is added to a form and a date is entered/chosen, error message is received on submit "You are not authorized to view the requested page".
- Fixed: Handshake Error when TLS 1.2 is only allowed on the Direct Server
- Fixed: Reject file that have windows invalid characters in the file name
- Fixed: Locked fields are not locked in order forms
- Fixed: List of users disappears after adding a user to a group
- Fixed: Edit Contact in Address Book
Version 0.9 - BETA
Build 1 (March 1st 2019)